The Man and Myth

My photo
Melbourne, Florida, United States
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and share my thoughts. My name is Sean Paul Hamelin, I am your guide to wellness. I consider myself a Functional Wellness Personal Trainer. I love to use and move the body as a tool for fitness, I believe the body is the best tool we have!!!! Follow along at your own pace as we make a change for the better. Make a choice to start anew with each step of your life so that you are always living your NOW.

Monday, February 23, 2009

New Morning Routine

Old wake up time 7:30
New Wake up time 6:30

Yoga 20-30 mins with coffee
(awesome! dripping sweat and felt really alive)

9-5 work

-the new part about my work day will be that I will try to be as positive of a energy as possible. I will be as non-toxic as possible to myself and those around me.

5- HOME time

-New non-toxic attitude just trying to stay on the positive spectrum from now on. I will have to take steps back at times to access the sitchuashh: but I think this will be good.


And Blast off.

No comments:

Post a Comment